Victoria A. N. Wilson
Before becoming a lawyer, Ms. Wilson was a Legal Assistant for 20 years at several Northern Virginia family law firms. After devoting years to working behind the scenes, she was inspired to pursue law school in 2014, as a part-time student. While attending the University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law, she fueled her passion for social justice, while serving as a student attorney, in the General Practice clinic. She assisted in the appeal of a complex foster care adoption; drafted custodial powers of attorney for immigrant families facing deportation; and spearheaded a project dealing with the controversial topic of supervised injection facilities in other countries. Ms. Wilson also served as student counsel for the Government Accountability Project (now known as the Whistleblower Protection Clinic), where she assisted clients pursuing claims against their employers. Ms. Wilson was also an Associate editor of her school’s law review.
Ms. Wilson volunteers her services for Northern Virginia Pro Bono Law Center’s Uncontested Divorce program.
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2018
- University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law, J.D. (cum laude)(January, 2018)
- The Pennsylvania State University, M.P.S. 3.9 GPA
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. 3.7 GPA
- Associate Editor, UDC Law Review
- Student Attorney, General Practice Clinic
- Student Attorney, Government Accountability Project (now known as Whistleblower Protection Clinic)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar (Family Law Section)
- Fairfax Bar Association